In the first instance please uninstall the app and delete all data. If the issue persists after this, for apple users please follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings (Cog icon)
- Go to General (Cog icon)
- Tap on iPhone Storage
- This will list all your Apps – either ‘Search’ for ProtectUK, or scroll down to it & click
- Click on the “Offload App” option first
- Then click the “Delete App” option (confirm “Delete App”)
- Now power off the Device fully (full shutdown) & then power back on
- Go to the App Store & download/install ProtectUK
- Click the ProtectUK App icon & check to see that the ProtectUK login screen appears.
- Enter your access details.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to obtain further support from Apple directly.